Re: [Fwd: Re: InfoWorld: OASIS seeks URI scheme that accommodates XML, Web serv ices]

Mark:

There are no actual usage guidelines, however I recommended using
"fixed" value attributes on a schema or DTD rather than use Namespaces.
  This would cut down on th eactual size and processing overhead of the
business payloads unless someone decided to do a validating parse.  An
unvalidated parse would simple ignore the [ DTD | schema ] and process
the message.

The UID's would be used mainly for retreiving semantic meaning in order
to map from one message to another.

Duane

--
VP Strategic Relations,