RE: Proposed text on reliability in the web services architecture

OK.  How about proposing some text that makes the case for the RESTful
approach to reliable applications (as opposed to reliable messaging), and
noting whatever downsides you care to admit.  I'm sure the rest of us will
think of a few more :-)

> BTW, a quick comment about WS-Reliability.  It contains a
> "To:" header,
> which appears to bump head first into issue 2;
>
> http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/arch/2/issues/wsa-issues.html#x2

I don't follow.  It appears to RESOLVE issue 2 by specifying a SOAP
extension mechanism for identifying the target of a message. "Bump head
first into" sounds like it is a Bad Thing.