RE: Generic URI things

Hi,

I would recommend to wrap up.
If there is an agreement (including not to agree on anything..) that is fine
too.

Mike, in his e-mnail said that we will add the results of the discussion (or
lack of it)into the wsa draft.

Ok, so let us define where and how and what will go in the doc.

At the end of the day, any work we produce will be avialable for anyone to
critique.

So, I would kindly ask that we move on and take this off the list.

Thanks

Abbie