RE: Semantic Web needed for RESTful Web services? (RE: Binding)

Sanjiva,

Thank you for the clarification.

Does this also apply if the exception is related to the fact that the
service is not available or the version of the interface has changed or
any other exception that is not explicitely advertized by the remote
service as a business fault?

Thank you,

Edwin