Re: Binding

On Mon, Jan 06, 2003 at 04:54:21PM +0000, Miles Sabin wrote:
> And the RESTless version could work just as well if we substituted
> "9ajp23q9rj89aweruwer" for "getLastSharePriceOfIBM". What allows this,
> in *both* cases is the _prior_ coordination between the client which
> has,

Wrong.

I think it's funny (in an unfortunate way) that this benefit is so
easily taken for granted.  It's called a *coordination* language for a
reason, ya know. 8-/

  http://www.markbaker.ca/9ajp23q9rj89aweruwer

Quick, before you type that into a browser window, tell me everything
you and your browser know about it and what I'm trying to communicate to
you by putting it in this email message.