RE: Issue 5; GET vs GetLastTradePrice

The more I think about this, the more I agree with it.  It's liberating, in
a way, to at least allow for the possibility that (terminology aside!!!) Web
services are a superset of "the Web" rather than the subset of the Web that
involves machine-to-machine interaction.  [One could also argue that
everything with a URI is on "the Web", so any service that follows our
(probable) recommendation to identify key components with a URI would be on
the Web...]

And for those who will question why the W3C is dealing with "Web services"
if they transcend the Web, I have two answers:

1 - The W3C Advisory Committee and Membership appears to strongly endorse
it.
2 - XML also transcends the Web.