Re: A Priori Information (Was Snapshot of Web Services Glossary )

On Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 09:37:21AM -0600, Cutler, Roger (RogerCutler) wrote:
> I'm not sure if we have anything explicit in the requirements about
> supporting late binding, [...]

We have AR023.7.1;

http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-wsa-reqs-20021114#AR023.7.1

"AR023.7.1 defines or identifies a base interface that all Web services
can implement, that permits communication without a priori knowledge of
the service."

perhaps the editors could take a note to change that to "without prior
knowledge", assuming the glossary changes likewise (which I agree with
Roger that it should)