RE: Visibility (was Re: Introducing the Service Oriented Architec tural style, and it's constraints and properties.

Whoa yourself :-)  If a SOAP message has a semantic difference if it is
transported (I use the term deliberately) over SMTP than if it is POSTed
over HTTP (or send on a floppy disk by sneakernet), then some deep
requirement of WSA (and SOAP 1.2, IIRC) is not being met.