RE: A diagram of concepts and relationships

I have published a UML class diagram (comments welcomed) based on your
document and some of the entities that you did not model:
http://www.ebpml.org/architecture1.htm

I personally like much better this version of the architecture because
the notion of provider and consumer does not appear as strongly as in
the 11/14/02 version. It would be really easy to introduce the notion of
MEP "initiator" as a replacement to provider. This will not change the
model at all. This new proposal should enable a much more peer-to-peer
focus of the W-SOA.

Jean-Jacques

On