RE: Visibility (was Re: Introducing the Service Oriented Architectural style, and it's constraints and properties.

My point is that the parameters (or entities in your definition) are not defined. In other words, the structure (the schema) of the objects passed in / out by GET, PUT and POST is not defined in advance. I would not call that an API (not even a non-standard one).

Ugo