RE: [Fwd: [Fwd: Re: [wss] TC for Policy in support of WSS and other activities]]

Ron,

Could you please clarify in which sense they are complementary? Is there a non-intersecting partition of the technical areas addressed by the two initiatives?

Thank you,
Ugo

tml)? Are the two initiatives in competition, complementary, unrelated?