From: Mark Baker [mailto:distobj@acm.org]
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2003 9:23 AM
To: www-wsa-comments@w3.org
Subject: WSA/SOA constraints?

Hi,

The Aug 8 version of the WSA document doesn't talk very much about
architectural constraints.  I believe, at one time, we agreed that it
was important that it do so.  Dave Orchard even started a list[1] (as
did I months earlier, though it was disregarded).

In 1.6.2, it's mentioned that SOA adopts the stateless constraint, which
is great.  But the rest of the constraints should be mentioned too.

Thanks.

 [1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-arch/2003Feb/0055.html

Mark.