RE: Issue: Synch/Asynch Web services

Thank you.  I agree.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ugo Corda [mailto:UCorda@SeeBeyond.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2003 12:08 PM
To: Geoff Arnold
Cc: Cutler, Roger (RogerCutler); www-ws-arch@w3.org
Subject: RE: Issue: Synch/Asynch Web services

I don't see being implementation-neutral as corresponding to not being
able to talk about anything that relates to implementation. In cases
like sync/async where the common understanding is
implementation-related, I think it's very legitimate for WSA to discuss
it.

We might want to distinguish the definition of the concept as it relates
to MEPs from the definition that relates to agents behavior. But I don't
think it's acceptable to only deal with the former and ignore the
latter.

Ugo