Re: Issue: Synch/Asynch Web services

Hi,

What I meant was that each WSDL port could be thought of as a queue and
a service which communicates using these ports as a process.

The two important theories dealing with communicating processes -
Communicating Sequential processes(Hoare), Calculus of Communicating
Systems(Pi-Calculus etc - Robin Milner) assume that message passing is
immediate or based on bounded length queues.

On the other hand, communication among processes with unbounded FIFO
queues has been studied using an abstraction called "Network of
Communicating Finite State Machines" to my knowledge.

-Kiran.