RE: Stop the ... -> Usage Cases

Scenario 40 of the Open applications group OAGIS represents an ideal
candidate of such a private process constrained by outside
collaborations. I have modeled part of it in this paper
http://www.ebpml.org/ebpml2.2.doc using ebXML BPSS semantics.

Cheers,

Jean-Jacques Dubray____________________

Chief Architect