Re: Long owed Description stack words

Thanks Jean-Jacques, your comments are exactly right.
I completely agree with Chris's reactions to your comments.

I stole these words from an existing paper and tried to scrub and update
them...
some IBM-Blueness remains. And you are correct, they were written
with WSDL 1.1 in mind and need updating to WSDL 1.2.

Heather Kreger
Web Services Lead Architect
STSM, SWG Emerging Technology
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572

Christopher B Ferris
10/28/2002 07:26 AM