Re: new editor's draft of WSA available

Just because other things are SOAs doesn't mean that this stuff isn't SOA
too...
And we just need to buck up here and admit it,
even if we have to find a definition for it, its been around for a while,
there's gotta be one we
can plagiarize

Heather Kreger
Web Services Lead Architect
STSM, SWG Emerging Technology
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572

Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>@w3.org on 10/25/2002 08:07:17 AM

Sent by:    www-ws-arch-request@w3.org