RE: eCommerce Choreography Use Case

So if we wanted to have a people-less travel scenario then perhaps we could
use this idea:

FutureLeisure in New York has asked me to write a program that books new
popular itineraries six months in advance as
flights and cruise schedules are released.

The popular itineraries are well known:
1. Alaskan Cruise special
2. Paris in Spring special
3. Carribian Cruise special
4. Ski package special
5. Antiquities Tour (Visits cool historical places: Rome, Athens, Cairo)

All itineraries depart from NY LaGuardia on a Friday and return the
following Sunday (10 days).

This program must run once a week in order to get best advance purchase
prices, low cost fares for air travel and cruises.
This program books 10 of the 5 itineraries every week
This program seaches for the best air fare, hotel rate, and cruise rates
from a set of brand name vendors (American Airlines, Delta, United,
Marriott, Sheraton, Holiday Inn, Princess Cruise lines, Carnival Cruise
lines, etc.)

The travel agency sells these itineraries to customers much closer to the
date of travel at a lower price than can be booked at that time, but still
much more than the booked price.

Heather Kreger
Web Services Lead Architect
STSM, SWG Emerging Technology
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572

"David Orchard" <dorchard@bea.com>@w3.org on 10/24/2002 07:07:24 PM

Sent by:    www-ws-arch-request@w3.org