RE: eCommerce Choreography Use Case

RE: eCommerce Choreography Use CaseDavid,

I think that you are looking for a different type of choreography than I am.
I think you want a template or class of choreography, and then various nodes
can be instances of that.  Your requirement seems to be: "In order to reduce
costs, a set of interactions (aka choreography) must be re-usable.
Individual nodes only have to instanciate and publish information related to
their instance of the re-usable choreography (ie publish a URI).  "

I also think you are introducing a few new glossary terms that i'll take a
stab at:

choreography template - a reusable abstract template for a choreography.
choreography instance - a realization of a choreography template, typically
with location information published.

Let's noodle on this a bit more.  Seems like WS-Coordination is a type of
choreography template as well.

I'm also not in favour of adding new use cases.  To be honest, if the travel
use case isn't good enough for choreography, I want to drop the travel case
completely.  Given that wsci, wsfl, etc. used travel scenarios, I find it
difficult to believe that a travel scenario isn't useful.  Hence why I want
to morph the travel case into whatever is necessary.

Cheers,
Dave