RE: new editor's draft of WSA available

It may need an outline of a "Client" in section 3.1.1 to match the pictures. This will help the MTF as well.

-- Igor Sedukhin .. (igor.sedukhin@ca.com)

From: Christopher B Ferris [mailto:chrisfer@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 5:08 PM
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
Subject: Re: new editor's draft of WSA available

Yet another update to align the graphics with out current terminology
and to incorporate some additional graphics from the deck that Heather
has assembled from all the ones posted and discussed on the list.

                http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/arch/wsa/wd-wsa-arch.html

Cheers,

Christopher Ferris
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com
phone: +1 508 234 3624

Christopher B Ferris/Waltham/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: www-ws-arch-request@w3.org

10/21/2002 12:44 PM

www-ws-arch@w3.org

cc

bcc

Subject
new editor's draft of WSA available

All,

I've incorporated Eric and Heather's material with some tweaks. I have also included the harvesting
material as is (so we don't forget it:) I haven't included the management material as yet
because I understand that the MGT TF wants to noodle on that work some more before
they are ready to have it integrated (requiring a format change to XML). I believe that they
want to defer this until after the f2f.

Anyway, here's the latest WSA:

       http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/arch/wsa/wd-wsa-arch.html

As always, comments welcomed. Note that I still need to update some of the graphics
to reflect naming changes we have (I think) settled on to a certain extent. Please let's
not get sucked into the vortex of endless debating over terms simply because I was
only able to find older representations of certain graphics. These will be updated!

Remember, this is ONLY A DRAFT! :)

Cheers,

Christopher Ferris
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com