Re: Definition of Choreography

David Orchard wrote:
> Paul,
>
> I think you are missing the point of the "global models" out there.  Given
> messages between nodes A, B and C, sometimes A wants to know about messages
> to C, and sometimes it doesn't.

Please give a concrete use case. As per your direction, the travel agent
example is most appropriate.

> ... And it
> does work exactly "like that".  Customers and users of processes often (but
> again, not always) want visibility into the nested choreographies.

I think that this is _always_ a mistake to expose the implementation of
functions to customers as part of the interface. I had thought that
there was a unanimous consensus on this issue in the software world.

Nevertheless, if you wish to expose your implementation, you can do it
with a simple hyperlink from the public interface to your code or
business process specification.

  paul Prescod