RE: Definition of Choreography

If you want to use 2 async one-way requests style rather that 1 sync
request/reply style, then the following will be my representation.

<choreography name="Purchase" startState="waitForPOState">
     <roleDefinition>
         <role name="buyer">
             <portType name="Buyer-PT"/>
         </role>
         <role name="seller">
             <portType name="Seller-PT"/>
         </role>
     </roleDefinition>
     <state name="waitForPOState">
         <event name="receivePOEvent" nextState="processingPOState">
             <request sender="buyer" receiver="seller" portType="Seller-PT"
operation="submitOrder"/>
         </event>
     </state>
     <state name="processingPOState">
         <event name="acceptPOEvent" nextState="acceptedPOState">
             <request sender="seller" receiver="buyer" portType="Buyer-PT"
operation="acceptOrder"/>
         </event>
         <event name="rejectPOEvent" nextState="rejectedPOState">
             <request sender="seller" receiver="buyer" portType="Buyer-PT"
operation="rejectOrder"/>
         </event>
     </state>
     <state name="acceptedPOState"/>