RE: Explicit Ordering, was RE: Definition of Choreography

David,

Actually, come to think of it, JSP is full of stuff that tries
to "simplify for the non-programmer" by using declarative syntax
instead of the supposedly more arcane procedural stuff.  I'm
thinking of stuff like "jsp:useBean" and so on.  So apparently
some people think declarative is "easier".  What a mixed up world.

Cheers,
Walden