Re: Definition of Choreography

Mark,

Agreed, the messages are likely very similar if not identical. However,
the order
*does* matter as I have attempted to make clear. In fact, the order is
quite often
contractual in nature (e.g. there is a binding agreement between the
parties as to the
predetermined order).

A business that had contracted that it would pay for goods and services
after they have been delivered would be *very* upset to find that it is
being asked to pay *before* they have been received. It might even
be enough to abrogate the agreement and the partnership. That would
be "a bad thing" all around.

Cheers,

Christopher Ferris
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com