RE: Definition of Choreography

That would be a bad idea, for the reason that a bunch of people
have been squawking about on this list.  It would unnecessarily
constrain implementation designs, and make the model large and
complex.  That's if I understand you correctly.

If you're talking about events which sometimes trigger state change
and sometimes do not, that's what guard conditions express.

Walden