Re: Definition of Choreography

Champion, Mike wrote:
> Thoughts anyone?

Specifying the external interfaces (with or without time-based
sequencing) is a completely different problem than scripting a set of
web services to accomplish some task. I would personally use a scripting
language for the latter but I know that won't get me any venture cap.

Nevertheless, I think that we should choose two different words for
those two different projects and avoid the confusion of pretending they
are the same thing. Then the powers that be can decide separately
whether each project is worthwhile.

  Paul Prescod