Scope of Choroegraphy Standardization (was RE: Definition of Chor eography)

How do people feel about this as a first cut at specifying what subset of
WSCI/BPEL should be in scope for the Choreography WG charter?

Also, to what extent does "public" equate to "declarative" in reference to
our recent discussions?  Of course, the "private" part could be described
with a declarative language (Prolog, or even XSLT, since it's
Turing-complete) but I can't see how a "procedural" definition of a public
interface would be useful.