From: www-ws-arch-request@w3.org [mailto:www-ws-arch-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of Champion, Mike
Sent: Saturday, October 19, 2002 11:16 AM
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
Subject: RE: remembering business data and taxonomy in description

Starting with the current "triangle" framework"  Or perhaps a subset of the
concepts in WSCI?  I would be very interested in seeing some sort of OWL or
RDF formalization of something that we think we understand to see what it
adds, how it could help us, etc.

I'll preach the usual sermon about not being distracted for the next couple
of weeks, but perhaps a demonstration of how "ontological thinking" can help
us clarify the Web architecture and how choreography fits in could be very
valuable.