Re: Definition of Choreography

Ok, if the WG is still convinced that this is needed, despite the
growing number of people questioning it, I guess there's not much
more I can say.

... except, please stand well back when this house of cards comes
crashing to the ground. 8-)

MB

--
Mark Baker, CTO, Idokorro Mobile.  Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA.
http://www.markbaker.ca             http://www.idokorro.com