RE: Definition of Choreography

An illustration of the "public process" that David describes can be found in
the WSCL (Web Services Conversation Language) W3C note. To reuse David's
words, WSCL "[constrains] what a private process can do when interacting
with services outside of its direct control."

WSCL note: http://www.w3.org/TR/wscl10/

Regards,

William

--