RE: Definition of Choreography

When i said Turing complete, I mean distinguising between two styles of
choreography.  A choreography can specify an order between two nodes.
Imagine that a node sends Messages M1 or M2 depending upon some particular
variable.  In a non-turing complete, the choreography would say M1 or M2.  A
turing complete choreography language would say something like If C1 then
send M1 else send M2.

Cheers,
Dave