Re: RoyF's work on Architecture Meta models

Alright, great to see it acknowledged by a Web services promoter!!  I
was happy to work with the existing Bass/Clements/Kazman definition,
but much prefer Roy's.

So does this mean that the desired properties of the Web services
architecture is on the table for discussion?  Which of REST's properties
we don't want, etc..

If we get this stuff resolved, it should be a short trip to
understanding why I believe Web services aren't up for the task they've
been given.

MB

--
Mark Baker, CTO, Idokorro Mobile.  Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA.
http://www.markbaker.ca             http://www.idokorro.com