RE: Definition of Choreography

Hi Dave,

Would you happen to know of an example of such a specification?

Also who is the "client" of that specification? Meaning for example,
it is:
(1) a developer that reads it to get a getter undertanding
    of how to interact with a node or how a collection of
    node work together,

(2) an engine that executes that specification and coordinates
    interactions across the nodes.

(3) is it a tool that reads it an converts it into a "proxy"
    that allows programmers to better interact/have conversation
    with the nodes. (WSDL would for example fall into this
    category).

Finally, [how] is choreography different from workflow or routing?

Thank you,

Edwin