RE: Gateways

sounds good to me.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jean-Jacques Moreau [mailto:moreau@crf.canon.fr]
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2002 3:26 AM
To: Dave Hollander
Cc: www-ws-arch@w3.org; Mark Baker
Subject: Re: Gateways

I think Mark was using "mismatches" in a different context.

How about adding an extra sentence instead?

<proposed tweak="jjm">
The outbound message may be different from the inbound message.
Moreover, due to possible mismatches between the inbound and
outbound interfaces, the message may have some or all of its
meaning lost.
</proposed>

Jean-Jacques.