RE: remembering business data and taxonomy in description

harumph.  Seemed like YAATCWS2SW ( another attempt to couple web services to
semantic web) to me.  Especially claims like "What you have described is
formally called an "ontology" .... if we do define a WS ontology for this
purpose, then either RDF or W3C's emerging Web Ontology Language (known as
"OWL") should be used".  It also seemed more like Heather was describing a
US measured wrench and you pointed out it was a spanner and said btw, we
should use spanners as they have the correct standard for measurement
(metric).

Let's call it a D-Taxonomy for now.  please.

Cheers,
Dave