Re: what is discovery - One concrete proposal

Heather,

I agree with everything you've said. My question was really
whether what you call "static binding" is supported by Dave's
definition.

Axiom 2 ("early") and axiom 4 ("was already know") suggest it
might, but unless I've missed anything obvious, I don't get a
clear answer from Dave's definition (but I get a clear answer
from your message!).

Jean-Jacques.