Re: Spec draft

Indeed the Request-Response MEP is not synchronous by nature, as
is demonstrated by the Email binding[1]. For a moment, I had
taken the MEP's state machines too literaly, when they are only a
logical view. Sorry for the confusion.

Jean-Jacques.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/NOTE-soap12-email-20020626#NE69