Re: what is discovery - One concrete proposal

+1

However, I'm not sure that I concur, or am quite comfortable, with the
first axiom:

> 1) discovery need not rely upon formal documents.

I think that I understand the motivation here, but I also think that we
should
make it clear that the architecture relies on WSDL as the basic form of
description
that is "discovered" in the exchange of service description details.

Cheers,

Christopher Ferris
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com
phone: +1 508 234 3624