Re: Spec draft

I think the implication of the current text:

    "The SOAP RPC Representation employs the
     6.2 SOAP Request-Response Message Exchange Pattern and
     6.3 SOAP Response Message Exchange Pattern. Use of
     the SOAP RPC Representation with other MEPs MAY be possible,
     but is beyond the scope of this specification."

is that RPC in SOAP 1.2 *as described by the spec* is essentially
synchronous -because of the synchronous nature of the Req-Resp
and SOAP-Resp MEPs. The extension of the spec to other,
asynchronous MEPs, is left as an exercise to the reader.

Jean-Jacques.