RE: Spec draft

Jean-Jacques,

I absolutely agree.  I think the MEPBMF is actually architectural rather
than SOAP specific.  In fact, it's actually a really great architectural
basis.  If SOAP hadn't created these things, we would have a great deal of
difficulty in talking about them in WSDL and other specs.  Now there's a
framework for all of this, and it will make ws progress more smoothly.  Of
course, maybe SOAP 1.2 would have shipped earlier, but that's a different
issue :-)

Cheers,
Dave