From: www-ws-arch-request@w3.org [mailto:www-ws-arch-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of jones@research.att.com
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2002 10:05 AM
To: dorchard@bea.com; www-ws-arch@w3.org
Subject: Re: Current summary of Label for Top Node of "triangle diagram"

Dave,

Here's an updated table with my votes(s) clarified:

Preferences:
Web Services Registry : DaveO, Heather, EricN, Joel, ChrisF, DaveH#3,
MarkJ#2
Discover Mechanism: Igor
Discovery Agency: ChrisF#2, MarkJ#1
Advertising and Discovery Services/Mechanisms: DaveH#1
Services Description and Discovery: DaveH#2, Mike Champion
the Web: DavidB

Really don't like:
* Registry: DavidB
the Web: Many people