RE: Label for Top Node of "triangle diagram"

Frank,

I guess it is not the triangle diagram, but the terminology that is
getting a lot of people confused here.

The triangle depicts those logical roles that you've nicely described in
your message below. I don't see it as a bottom-up really (even though
I'm sure some would like it to be). It's conceptual roles, based on
which we could start to roll other stuff in. It does not necessarily
have to map exactly into an implementation. For example an actual
service can be a client to some other service as well.

I like your classification approach that you've presented in your
tabular diagram. I'd favor to use it in WSA document when describing
meaning of different applicable technologies such as orhestration. The
exact content/names of the cells and tabs could be decided by the group
consensus.

"To support larger-scale interactions it must be clear -- to a computer
-- what the roles, rights and expectations of the parties are."

It feels to me that it would be too much detail too quick for the basic
simple concept. When two people meet they don't necessarily present
photo IDs and liability disclosure documents upfront :). So, may be in
WSA we could similarily define and agree upon some fundamental conepts
first.

-- Igor Sedukhin .. (igor.sedukhin@ca.com)