RE: Issue on WS-Security and WSDL definitions

WS-Security defines a soap header block.  Instances of this block gets
interchanged between software components.  WSDL allows for definition of
soap header blocks.  WS-Security does not provide WSDL definitions for the
ws-security header block, and we think they should.

Cheers,
Dave