RE: Potential issue around ws-security and wsdl definitions

Hugo,

thanks for the comments.  I've just posted my update.  I'm more comfortable
with "WSDL has an important place in both W3C's work and WS-I's Basic
Profile".  I've tweaked the wording somewhat for readability.  Check what I
just posted.

I want to totally stay away from versions.  The issue of migrating from wsdl
1.1 to wsdl 1.2 is of concern to every implementor of wsdl, not just
ws-security.  And I'm also sure that the ws description group will take
migration into account to the best of it's abilities and schedule.  BTW,
there is another advantage to ws-security working with WSDL now rather than
later, which is that the oasis ws-security TC might be able to make
recommendations to the WSD working group about WSDL syntax.  The ability for
a standards committee as consumer of WSD can only help WSD produce a better
product.

Cheers,
Dave