Re: D-AC009.2 discussion points and proposal(s)

On Sun, May 26, 2002 at 07:07:29AM -0700, David Orchard wrote:
> I agree with Sanjiva's perspective of RDF and Web Services.  I, on the other
> hand, am a little less interested in more education.  We had a semantic
> web/rdf presentation at the last f2f, and I don't think that we need
> another.

FWIW, I would call that last one an RDF presentation, not a Semantic Web
one.  I hope that DavidB is focusing more on the latter.

>  We have a great deal of work to do in our activity and working
> groups.  If we are going to have special presentation topics, I think that
> there are other topics that are more relevent.  One example would be
> presenation of the WS-Security specification and roadmap.  Or ebXML
> Messaging Service approach to reliable messaging.  etc.

I'm pretty sure most WG members are familiar with those things.  IMO,
if we're going to do presentations, they should be on topics important
to us, but that aren't as well understood.

What about one on Web architecture?  I'd be happy to give it.