Re: D-AC009.2 discussion points and proposal(s)

http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/04/24/taglines.html
http://staging.infoworld.com/articles/hn/xml/02/05/10/020510hnsoapdebate.xml
http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/04/24/google.html

> If the GETF task force is to be believed, in 2 weeks or so, SOAP 1.2 will be
> a better citizen in the web.

SOAP 1.2, the spec, is already a fine citizen.  People's misuse of it is
what is harmful.  I don't expect that use to change much (if at all)
because we support GET.

> There is no jurisprudence there.  It is not surprising that a "Web Service
> Description", where a web service is a web resource, should have a "resource
> description" in RDF.  But that doesn't apply to the overall WSA.

You obviously have a very narrow view of the descriptive capabilities
of RDF.  "Description" is good for more than interfaces, it's good
for describing all sorts of relationships, such as those between
producers, suppliers, retailers, resellers, products, component parts,
etc..  Everything, basically.