Re: D-AR009.3 discussion points

Now I'm getting confused.  I had thought this CSF referred to a suggestion
raised during our face to face Semantic Web discussion.  The point then seemed
to be making sure every concept in our architectural document had a URI.  We
now seem to be discussing run time components of that architecture.  Which is
it?

If the first, we should be a bit more explicit but leave it under D-AC009.  We
may also want to add something mentioning these URIs as useful in the
documentation for identified technologies.  If the second, we again need to be
more explicit and moving it under D-AC011 makes sense.

thanx,
    doug