From: Christopher Ferris [mailto:chris.ferris@sun.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2002 1:00 PM
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
Subject: Re: D-AR006.11 discussion points

Joe/Ayse,

1) Please keep this, and all technical discussion, on the public
mailing list.

2) It seems to me that Joe is suggesting that the bulleted
item under D-AR006.11 that says:

"There are six aspects in the security framework for Web Services
architecture: Accessibility,
Authentication, Authorization, Confidentiality, Integrity, and
Non-repudiation. Together they form
the foundation for secure Web Services."

is actually a separate requirement from D-AR006.11 and should have been
labeled D-AR006.12 in the document. Am I reading this correctly? If so,
then this needs to be fed to the editors as a comment so that it is
certain to be tracked (and fixed in the next editor's draft).

The question I have then is whether or not Joe is accepting
Ayse's request to add Auditing to this list of 6 aspects
or whether he is suggesting that yet another requirement
(D-AR006.13) be created to accomodate Auditing... do any others
have an opinion on this?

Thanks,

Chris