Re: [USTF] Call for partcipation in Usage Scenarios Task Force

At 11:57 AM 4/27/02, Dave Hollander wrote:
>The Web Service Architecture Working Group has agreed to perform a central
>role for the
>web servivces activity to coordinate the development of Use Cases and
>Scenarios.
>The task force will do it work using the www-ws-arch@w3.org mail list with
>each email prefaced
>with [USTF] and in weekly teleconferences. Members of the WSAWG who wish to
>participate
>in this task force must reply to this message.

Hi,
   I'd like to sign up.
   At the WSD WG meeting earlier today, I said that I would help to
coordinate between the 2 groups and supported adding members from that WG
to this TF to help facilitate coordination and making sure WSD's
requirements are met.

cheers,
   jeff

--
Jeff Mischkinsky                    jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Consulting Member Technical Staff   +1(650)506-1975 (voice)