RE: AC006.1: Threat model [..] for Web service endpoints and thei r communication

>>What about security in say a registry of services?
>If the registry manifests itself as a web service endpoint,
>>then it's covered.

This may not be completely true.

The security problem domain of a web service enabled
Registry may be different than the general web
services applications.

I guess for now it is satisfactory to assume that
such types of web services application security model
is partially defined as part of its own domain (e.g.,
UDDI Regsitry Security Reqmnts, ebXML Registry Security
Reqmnts, where a range of security assurance, data
protection and privacy requirements have been identified).

Zahid Ahmed